Whether you want to explore the great outdoors or increase your cultural awareness, there’s something waiting for you in one of MSU’s clubs. Here are a few worth looking into:
- Backcountry / Telemark Club– Explore the backcountry with other diehard skiers.
- Bozo Trout Bums- Connect with students of various experience levels for a great time on the water.
- MSU Cycling Club– Join bikers of all shapes and sizes.
- Vert-I-Go Mountaineering Club– For beginners to experts.
- Wilderness Club– Outdoor-lovers only.
- Run MSU– Train for races and gain a few running pals.
- English Club– Promote literature on campus and chill with fellow bibliophiles.
- Math Club– For those with a knack for numbers.
- American Institute of Architecture Students– A group who understands the trials and tribulations of an architecture student.
- Engineers Without Borders– Use those engineering skills to help the community and the world.
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars– For serious brainiacs.
- Queer Straight Alliance (QSA) – Support sexual equality and meet cool peeps.
- Grub Club– Like food? This is the spot for you.
- Amnesty International– Support human rights worldwide.
- Swing and Country Dance Club–Learn how to tear it up on the dance floor—swing style.
- University Chess Club– Sharpen your mind and impress your friends.
- Global Culture Club- Enjoy outdoor activities with others from across the globe.