Ways to $ave
Use your Cat Card around town to get discounts. Companies know you’re a broke college student and are willing to help.
Recreation and entertainment
- If skiing is on your agenda, Bridger Bowl and Big Sky Ski Resort offer discounted ticket and season pass rates to students.
- Spire Climbing Center offers discounts on day passes and memberships if getting vertical is your thing.
- Montana Troutfitters offers 10% off any purchase, and even offers student-only fly rod packages.
- The Strand Union Rec Center has killer deals on bowling, pool, arcade games, and more.
- Procrastinator Theater in the SUB costs less than off-campus theaters.
Dining out & Groceries
- Many restaurants like Gandolfo’s offer a student discount. Don’t be afraid to ask during checkout.
- Many grocery stores discount deli items after a certain time in the evening like Albertson’s 3-for-1 deal.
- Check out Town & Country’s discount veggie rack on N. 19th and S. 11th.